Check back here later this month to meet our new team!
For a Polish version of the document below please click HERE
- Make sure your child is not meeting up with anyone they don’t know.
- If your child is old enough to go out on their own ensure you can contact them.
- If you are unhappy with something online make sure you report it.
- Make sure your child knows to tell you if they find something online that they are unhappy with.
- Stay in the same room as your child when they are on the internet.
- Ensure you know what apps your children are using.
- Always check the age rating on apps before downloading them.
- Report unkind behaviour online.
- Always make sure you know what your child is watching online.
Find below some useful links to access parental controls on your computer:
Please use these helpful links below to access guides for parents about setting parental controls and privacy settings on a range of devices and webpages:
Below is a link with some useful internet e-safety tips:
The next link is for information about the upcoming e-safety week, every class will do something and the two separate Key Stages will have an e-safety assembly: