CAST Multi-Academy Trust
St Boniface House
Tel: 01364 645 450
Plymouth CAST's organisation is designed to reflect Catholic social teaching within its policies and structures, not just within its curriculum offer.
The core principles of Catholic social teaching are:
- The dignity of the individual
- The common good
- and subsidiarity
- where every parent would want their child educated;
- where every school sector employee would want to work;
- where children of all abilities and backgrounds flourish;
- where all look to for good practice and innovation;
- where vulnerable educational institutions look for support;
- where ‘the gospel is preached at all times; where necessary, using words’ (after St Francis).
Please click HERE to access Plymouth CAST's Financial Information
Click on the documents below to access: